building with webc
that's a joke about Diogenes
This one post is using the webc-based layout chain. The goal is to create feature parity with the other pages on the site, then gradually pull out the nunjucks.
- building with webc
- Background a Terminal Process
- A small API project
make that list be in correct order
- post list feature wants:
- number of posts (default 3?)
- filter by tag (default to posts?)
- posts before and after a certain post (default to page if in the sequence?)
header navigation blog post next/previous links sort of, I dropped them in a webc wrapper
how am I intended to access/call global filters from webC?
- works fine from webc:type="js", not as I expected within webc:setup
- my problem or upstream bug with this.page.lang and getLocaleCollectionItem? probably me.
- do some collections merit their own next/back separate from posts chronology?
date formats how tags work
- optionally pull some localization and other options from metadata
- package up changes
I'm cracking away at this on the side. I'm motivated by the challenge and also I have other responsibilities.